Have you ever felt discriminated against?

Have you ever felt discriminated against?  At work they refuse to make the workspace vegan food only. The MAN behind me eats beef or ham sandwiches every day. It's disgusting and makes me want to VOMIT. 

I've made an HR complaint against him because he says he should be allowed to eat what he wants. I've told HR I believe this is toxic masculinity and he is intimidating me as a woman.

Have you ever been discriminated against?

Powerful Vegan

Favorite Answer

We veggies and vegans don't really help our reputation by being a bit aggressive about it. Slowly slowly catchee monkey! It WILL come, but like smoking, changes take time. Have a great 2020!

• Yes, God created animals, but it is up to us whether or not  we slaughter them by the billion! I am not trying to change your mind, you must do your own thinking. But please do so with an open mind and an awareness that nothing stays the same. 

I feel like this is a sarcastic post.

Even though meat eating is disgusting, it cannot just be banned because that would be against democracy.

You unfortunately cannot tell others 'what to do', even if they're wrong and you're right.

So stop looking at him and mind your own business.

If you choose best answer, leave comments!

still posting your vegan BS kyle/alice/philaminion?? you arent fooling anyone

You won't advance your cause by complaining about a man whose lunch is the same as those brought to the office 25 years ago. Instead, petition for a separate table in another room for people who are emotionall involved with the animals used as food by others.

• Alice1 month agoReport

25 years ago I wouldn't be hired for a job as a lesbian woman of color. The world moves on. His behaviour is unacceptable. 

This is what conservatives think vegans are all about. They also think feminists want to kill all men, and BLM wants white slavery. 

yes but not for my diet choices and caused by changes at much higher levels. maybe suggest a segregation by allocation of a restricted area.

Nothing is stopping you from eating your stuff elsewhere, likewise nothing is stopping other people from eating elsewhere so it's not discrimination.

All a company is legally allowed to do is provide a place for workers to rest and eat, they can't tell that they can or can't eat.

It's not you who is being discriminated against. It is you who is doing the discrimination. You are deliberately attacking people for eating meat, and you are deliberately attacking men. Why should someone else who is innocent get in trouble unjustly, because you want to start trouble? What are you trying to do, wreck someone else's livelihood? Do you know what kind of trouble you are getting into? You better be glad I'm not your boss. If I was your boss, that other guy would be off the hook because he didn't do anything wrong. And I would fire you in a heartbeat. And I would make sure you never got employed in the same town ever. If you messed with me, and I was your boss, I would make sure you would be living homeless on the streets. You got an attitude problem. You are bigoted and full of hatred. And you go out of your way to cause unnecessary trouble. If you have a feminist boss who is naive and gullible enough that you can manipulate him/her, then that's a big problem. That means innocent people are going to get in trouble unjustly and lose their jobs, while trouble-makers like yourself get away with it. I wouldn't give you the satisfaction. Not only that, If you're a sodomite and I knew about it, I would not hire you. If one of my assistant managers hired you anyways, I would immediately fire you. And I would fire the idiot boss who hired you anyways. If I owned a business, I would not allow homosexuals, pedophiles, feminists, or militant vegans to work for me. I would have a policy against letting them work for me. And if the libtards didn't like it, tough.

When you get a job, you are supposed to do your job and mind your own business. A long time ago, I got unjustly fired from a couple of jobs because some prick was discriminating against me and harassing me. I've been on the receiving end of it. I know exactly what discrimination is like. Don't go accusing someone else of harassing you, if they are not. And if you are harassing other people and trying to get them fired, and you are instigating stuff - all the while blaming the other guy, they're not the problem. You are the problem. What you described in your question doesn't sound like you are being harassed. It sounds like you are falsely accusing someone else of harassment as a way to harass them, and get them fired. One day, if you keep pulling these shenanigans, it's going to backfire. And you are going to find yourself out of a job. If you are causing people to lose their jobs, and you're getting away with it, then your boss is an idiot. If you have a good boss, he's going to see right through your shenanigans, and he's going to warn you to straighten up and tow the line - or be out of a job. That's what I would do. I've known people who have pulled similar stunts like you. They enjoy causing trouble. They think it's funny when they get someone unjustly fired, while they get away with it. I know the type. I can't stand people who do stuff like that. I'm a straight man who is also a meat eater. You better be glad I'm not your boss. Because if you went on a crusade against meat eaters, and against manhood, you would be out of a job. You would have to pack up and leave town and never come back. And if you went too far on your bullying campaign, I would make sure you were arrested for disorderly conduct, harassment, and civil disobedience. And if anything happened to anybody else involved, I would also make sure you were charged with assault and battery. If you attacked anybody with weapons, you would be charged with assault with a deadly weapon. If anybody died, I would have you charged with first degree murder. If you falsely accused an innocent person of murder because they eat meat, and I was the judge presiding, I would see to it that the charges backfired - and I would charge you for the murder charge, and you would get life imprisonment without parole. If you have any kids, and you forced them into veganism, I would charge you with child abuse. A fanatic like yourself has no business having, or even being around, kids. And no man would want to marry you.

Just in case: For all I know, your question could be a troll post. The thing is, is that you suck at trolling. You are no good at it.

• Basically, they would learn real quick not to slander innocent people with a false railing accusation. If they still didn't learn their lesson, it would mean they were really stupid.

Oh you poor poor thing. Well tough luck. The majority of the population eats meat. There is nothing you can do about it. Now excuse me now I am in the mood for a nice, juicy burger.

• The worst case scenario is that militant vegans are a bunch of sodomites, liberals, Satan worshippers, and feminist - who are pushing a satanic agenda. Maybe you should look up Steven L. Anderson (Baptist preacher) on YouTube, and listen to his sermons. See what he has to say.

Love the story and I can relate, 

I’ve been constantly ridiculed for being a male wet nurse and it’s just sexist

• Alice1 month agoReport

Men can't lactate. Please, this is a serious question.