fg asked in TravelFranceParis · 1 month ago

For those of you who have been to Paris, France, I have this question.?

I remember going to Paris France in the 1980s. One T-shirt that I got had this design. It had two kids as stick figures. One was on the left side of the Eiffel Tower (that also may have looked like it was drawn by a kid) and the other was on the right. It also said “Hello Paris” in English in yellow print on the side. I am looking for this shirt. Does anyone know where I can buy it? I looked everywhere.

Try to remember WHERE in Paris you bought it / the name of the store, then you search it on the internet and once you have their email address, you write them.

Maybe they could tell you which supplier sold them the T-shirts and then, you could find their address. Unless they can to tell you it.

Well I have seen it.  It was down on that lower Rue street next to the Seine River.  Go there and it will be easy to find from the street vendor.  If you look across the Seine, you will be able to see the remains of Notra Dame...

I expect that you won't find one. Anyone who happened to have one laying around would probably toss it as a thing of little value. Maybe someone could create one for you in etsy, or a similar site.