Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 1 month ago

Am I in a different universe?

Update:

People around me are the same.  But their personalities are different from the one I used to know.  Like they are different....

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Have you ever considered the fact that you are the one who has changed?  It would be odd if a bunch of ppl suddenly changed their personalities, but it would make sense if only one person did, namely you. Please just consider the possibility.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Your question makes not clear if it's a dream or a feeling. In a dream people are the same, and are different, because your brain make them act this way.

In real life it everybody seems to have changed, it probably means that you have changed.

You can maybe say that your personal universe has changed. Has it changed ?

• 1 month ago

Having a dream about living a parallel life may literally mean just that. You may have only seen your alternate self do his or her thing as he or she typically would on an ordinary day in an unremarkable world.

Of course, that other world would fascinate you once you are back in your waking life in this world. But keep in mind that when dreaming about your parallel life, you may feel as if everything was typical. That is the best indication of your dream being a glimpse into a parallel universe.

• Peter
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That depends which planet you're on.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

stop smoking pot.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.