Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesTheater & Acting · 1 month ago

Should I go to this casting call?

I say an online ad for a casting call for an actor in an adult movie. The pay was great. One of the qualifications was to “keep it up for an hour”. I wonder what they want me to keep up for an our? I can certainly say my lines for an hour?

Any ideas?

Favorite Answer

They make this little blue pill called Viagra.  25mg for younger men with a bit of trouble keeping erect.  50mg for most men.  100mg if you want to use your penis as a tire iron to remove and install tires on truck rims.  Get an RX for the 100mg and you should be fine.  Take it one hour before you are due on set.  

The biggest problem with doing an adult film is the odors.  Bring some Vicks and don't forget to put a bit under each nostril.

Oh, and don't forget to ask if they are supplying the 'fluffer' or if you have to bring your own. 

How old are you? The question is very legally relevant. Keeping it up means keeping an erection for an hour. If you are this simple minded, you should bring a lawyer with you to make sure you aren't victimized by the contract.

• Tina

Yes, my idea is that you are trying to be funny

If it happens that with a stretching of all the seams of reality you are not, then (and anyone else reading this) do not go to such a casting.