Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTrying to Conceive · 3 months ago

Positive pregnancy test? Any obgyn nurses on here? Or someone with similar experience? ?

Hello! I recently asked a question on here regarding my super early positive tests I took 17 days after my period. That is no where near 6 days before my next missed period (which is what first response claims to detect) I had a normal period december 20 2019. Lasted 3-5 days as it always does. Nothing different than my other periods. I took a test january 6 and it was negative. (Husband and I are ttc and I was anxious!) Took a test january 7th and it was faint positive! Now I have digital yes and a dark line. Anyone experience this before? How could I have possibly found out so early? Called doctor and I have an appt february 18

• Tulip

In your dreams........

• MF3 months agoReport

What? 

You need to call your own OB/GYN and speak to nurse, not strangers online. Just simply call, leave a message for the nurse and they will call you back.

• MF3 months agoReport

I did call. I have an appointment February 18. I was looking to see if anyone has had this experience- this is not a medical emergency or anything urgent! . Just relevant question on a pregnancy and TTC forum....