Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Guys ive been seeing aked.me to take him to health clinic for monthly check up ...what does that mean?

Guy not guys

Favorite Answer

Could mean a couple of things.  1.  He needs a ride.  2.  He wants company.   3.  He wants you to know about whatever condition he has so he can see if you are comfortable dating him with it.  4.  He may need some help in adapting with his condition and he wants to see how you react to that.

• j1 month agoReport

thanks i asked he says its heart :( hopefully not a big problem just a check up

• steve

Could mean many things. I see my doctor monthly for a yet unsolved medical problem and it means I cannot drive myself and sometimes I can't afford the transport so ask my partner to take me.

It gives me support and comfort that she always says yes as she knows I am anxious about what is taking so long to diagnose and she is as keen as me to find the answer.

I think maybe he was asking you to help him out. I doubt it was anything else.

He wouldn't be asking you to take him if he was getting checked for something like STD's.

• j1 month agoReport

you where right about th stds  lol but  i asked he says its heart :( hopefully not a big problem just a check up