How do I tell my mom School gives me a lot of stress, without her accusing me of being lazy?

For a long time school always gave me a lot of stress, not just because of the work, I don't have a lot of social experience so that contributed to my stress, in about 7th grade my mom finally took me out of public schooling and into online schooling when one of my teachers asked me to do a project on myself and present it, when I heard that I was near tears. I'd rather just fail then do that. But now that I'm in public schooling, my mom yelling at me to finish school work, and other home problems just brought the distress back.

For a while I was out of school because we lost our family home and had to move a lot, tomorrow I'm finally starting again, and I feel like I can't breathe, I want to cry and just not do it, but I know I have to. Is there anyway to tell my mom that school causes me so much problems, without her calling me lazy?

I forgot to mention, I'm at the age (in my state) where I'm able to drop out of school early, for mental illness leave or if my parents allow it. I'm not saying I'm mental or anything, just that's what I know.

• Laurie

Online school will not help you learn ti handle stress your mother made the wrong decision, and so did you.

Ask your mother to get you into therapy immediately.

• Laurie
      1 month agoReport

Therapy is MEDICAL CARE. When a child is ill,  it is a parent’s responsibility to provide care... it is NOT optional. 
      Talk to your school counselor, and ask if the school can test you for learning disabilities and/or provide counseling for stress and anxiety.