promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Why can't people simply barbecue indoors with window open when it's cold outside?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • zipper
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

    IT IS A FIRE HAZARD!

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    Because carbon monoxide poisioning tends to put a damper on things.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 3 months ago

    wowsers. It sounds like a carbon monoxide death trap!

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 3 months ago

    Charcoal makes a lot of carbon monoxide.  You're not even supposed to use it in your fireplace, in fact a lot of whole families have died from burning charcoal in their fireplaces and filling up the room with carbon monoxide.

    Years ago someone gave us a stovetop 'grill' for Christmas.  It goes over a gas or electric burner, it's made of cast aluminum with like 'fins' on it to simulate the bars of a grill (as opposed to a 'grill pan', which have been around forever).  It filled the kitchen with smoke so we never used it much.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

    They can. It would just smell like it for weeks with minimum ventilation. That's not even hitting on probably setting a fire when the decision maker is this stupid.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 3 months ago

    The carbon monoxide it will generate could be lethal.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

    Because no one wants smoke getting into their walls and fabrics with their house smelling like a grill long after they barbecued. 

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 3 months ago

    I do it all the time

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.