Why can't people simply barbecue indoors with window open when it's cold outside?
- zipperLv 62 months ago
IT IS A FIRE HAZARD!
- Anonymous2 months ago
Because carbon monoxide poisioning tends to put a damper on things.
- mermelizLv 73 months ago
wowsers. It sounds like a carbon monoxide death trap!
- Mr. SmartypantsLv 73 months ago
Charcoal makes a lot of carbon monoxide. You're not even supposed to use it in your fireplace, in fact a lot of whole families have died from burning charcoal in their fireplaces and filling up the room with carbon monoxide.
Years ago someone gave us a stovetop 'grill' for Christmas. It goes over a gas or electric burner, it's made of cast aluminum with like 'fins' on it to simulate the bars of a grill (as opposed to a 'grill pan', which have been around forever). It filled the kitchen with smoke so we never used it much.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- The Football GodLv 73 months ago
They can. It would just smell like it for weeks with minimum ventilation. That's not even hitting on probably setting a fire when the decision maker is this stupid.
- Report MeLv 43 months ago
The carbon monoxide it will generate could be lethal.
- Anonymous3 months ago
Because no one wants smoke getting into their walls and fabrics with their house smelling like a grill long after they barbecued.
- Canada > usaLv 63 months ago
I do it all the time