Hiw come the bank doesn’t always repo cars?

I was a few months lat with payments no repo ever showed up but i did get letters from the bank wanting money I didn’t have, I called the bank and offered to leave the car in their parking lot, they told me not to, so i added the car to chapter 7 and gave it away 

Favorite Answer

the car probably wasn't worth repossessing and that was the right thing to do add the car to your bankruptcy and get rid of it now they can't do anything about it

The amount they would have received selling the pile of bolts at auction wouldn't have covered the cost of the auction, much less the cost of repossession. They actually came out ahead writing off the loss.

I suggest calling chase and asking them but technically all banks are required by law to cash them 

• STEVEN F
      1 month agoReport

You answered a different question INCORRECTLY.///

**** me up my *** *****

• Judy

Sometimes the value of the car is not worth it to them

• Scott

Because they don't want it. If a repossessed car isn't going to offset what you owe them at auction, what's the point? Instead, you're stuck with a vehicle you can't get rid of.

Because its not worth the cost of the tow and storage.