Is there a way to temporarily make silver shoes look gold?

So I'm wearing an emerald green dress to prom and I want to do gold accessories and makeup but I don't have any gold shoes. I want to wear the shoes I bought for prom last year but they're silver. I feel like the gold and silver will clash but I don't have the money to buy new shoes and they're more versatile as silver. My silver shoes are these really pretty high-heel sandals with silver sparkles and rhinestones covering the straps. If anyone knows if there's a way to make them look silver temporarily I would really appreciate the info.

• Bob

You could try spray painting them gold,but if you want to make them lookm silver afterwards it might not turn out so well.

You could spray paint them with the right sprayer.

• drip

There is no way to change the color and then get them back to silver. Just wear them. Yes with the gold jewelry. Everything doesn’t have to be match.  

Nothing is going to change the color of your shoes temporarily and look good.

I suggest you haunt your local secondhand/thrift stores for a decent pair of gold shoes, or borrow some from a relative or friend.