- bluebellbkkLv 724 hours ago
Russians pronounce 'for now' basically the same as anyone else pronounces it.
If you mean "What is the Russian for 'for now'
and how is it pronounced?", why not say so?
- Anonymous3 days ago
- Anonymous4 days ago
Do you mean "translate 'for now' into Russian"?
- Erik Van ThienenLv 74 days ago
- пока́ ("poká") : 'for the present', 'for the time being', 'for now' (at the moment; until later)
- на да́нный моме́нт ("na dánnyj momént") : 'currently', 'at the moment', 'as yet' (up to the present), 'for now'Source(s): Wiktionary
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- ZirpLv 75 days ago
If in doubt about a pronunciation, try forvo.com
It often has several native pronunciations for a word, and offers literally hundreds of languages
- Anonymous5 days ago
FOOOR NAOOO. -----------
"For now" in Russian.
edit -- What you should have asked: Pronounce the RUSSIAN words for "for now."
- Barkley HoundLv 75 days ago
Go here and click the speaker under the Russian translation.