Why The Houston Texans Never Advanced To The AFC Championship Game For The First Time In Franchise History As Of 2020?

And In Other Words The Texans Never Advanced To The Super Bowl So This 2020 After So Many Years Will The Texans Going To The AFC Title Game? 

#WeAreTexans

Favorite Answer

They are playing well today, but KC can't hold onto the ball.

Edit:  Oops.  KC just scored three touchdowns in 3.5 minutes.  Turn out the lights.

Edit: Do you remember the time the Houston Oilers scored three touchdowns in 3 minutes.

• BOOM

They haven't even been around 20 years, they can wait a little longer

It looked like it in the first quarter, but the defense hasn't been able to stop Kansas City since.

So back in the early 1990's I got tired of seeing the Bills going to the Superbowl, only to lose. I was tired of the mounting NFC win streak, tired of the 49ers, tired of it all.

I remember watching the Oilers vs. Bills playoff game back in 1993 and thinking the Bills were cooked. Then the Bills came back, won the game, made it to the Superbowl, then lost to the Cowboys. 

So if the Chiefs make a comeback, would this be a Houston Curse? I just realized that both the Oilers and Texans played or play in Houston and when was the last time a Houston team made it to the Superbowl? Or is this the power of the Madden Curse? 

#MaddenCurse