Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkVegetarian & Vegan · 1 month ago

Why do vegans think it's acceptable to steal farmers animals?

They talk about morality and ethics 🙄 when they disregard the law set in place by stealing lol I've yet to see the programme that starts on Tuesday called "how to steal pigs and influence people" on channel 4. I'm gonna be angry watching these brainwashed mentally ill people cross the line but heyy what can you do other than laugh at them. You vegans are not heros whatsoever 😊 you're extremist morality ehtic worshipping twats who get worse the longer you starve yourselves. Does it make you feel proud in stealing our famers animals? Idiot's

Favorite Answer

They think its accessible to STARVE their kids to death, to steal, lie and force propaganda on others

Its a mental illness. Its been well proven that its a mental illness

• Dan
      1 month agoReport

Yes?  Cite sources please.

You realize there's a difference between activists and vegans right? As a vegan I have never stolen an animal and never will. I just simply don't eat animal products. Does cutting meet and dairy out of my diet make me an evil person?

Because they're ignorant and believe they're the next step in human evolution, but those extremist vegans are proof that evolution can move in reverse.

Not all vegans are like that though. Except maybe Gwyneth Paltrow.

Also PETA, or as I like to call them "PETARDS" like doing that sh*t, not necessarily vegans.

• squidy

You're talking about animal rights activists. Not all vegans are animal rights activists, and not all vegans think it's okay to steal farm animals. However, I can tell you why some do: the same reason people find it acceptable to steal slaves. The idea is, it was never right for someone to own the animal in the first place, because the animal should own itself.

• squidy
      1 month agoReport

I know this is confusing because a successfully rescued animal will not be set free, (because it's just impractical) and instead will usually go to a sanctuary. But sanctuaries don't consider the animals property or commodities.

• This question is based on a false premise. That is to say, dedicated vegans do not believe animals can be stolen as they do not objectify animals. 

Why get so angry about what other people eat and choose? Vegans do help to improve the world you live in whether you understand it or not (not, it seems). The mind is like a parachute: only works when open.

• Ian
      1 month agoReport

It's not about what they eat, it's about people who don't and can't feed themselves interfering with the livelihoods of people who produce food.

They are mindless fanatics brainwashed by PeTA that should be banned. Advocating stealing is criminal. People who make such radical TV show belong in prison. People who steal anything belong in prison. Vegans need to be exterminated along with PeTA. Draw and quarter Ingrid NewJerk who incite crimes. 

• Dan

I love the name of that program haha...hilarious.

As a side note, a farmer "owns" those animals about as much as a slaver "owned" other humans.  Yeah, the farmer has the power to keep the animals confined, but they are free independent creatures in captivity.  If a vegan takes them, it is not stealing any more than it's stealing by rescuing kidnapped children.

• Ian
      1 month agoReport

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2018/05/11/dakota-county-animal-cruelty-caycee-bregel/

I slaughter animals everyday by hunting mmmmmmm :P i get orgasms by doing it and i like to slice them up feeding their on their organs and eating meat raw. I get endorphins, serotonin, dopamine good feel hormones from it 

PETA and ASPCA pays them.

I shoot people who try to steal my farm animals.

• Dan
      1 month agoReport

Yawn...yeah, I'm sure you've shot so many there, Barney.