promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsTVs · 3 months ago

Which flatscreen TV is better Samsung or Hitachi or Panasonic?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Toshiba and philips

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

If you are buying state of the art then stick with LG OLED as compared to Samsung QLED. From among the brands you mentioned, Samsung is better than Hitachi or Panasonic. I have not seen new Pansonic models lately, but I have an older plasma from them that has been bullet proof for over 14 years now. 

• 2 months ago

Panasonic, but they don't offer TVs any more.

Samsung is about equal to Sony.

Toshiba, Hitachi, and LG round out the current top five.

• 3 months ago

depends on if your looking for a smart tv. etc... 

ME after having a couple SAMSUNGS... I will never again get one...   

I switched over to ROKU tv and LOVE IT better then any smart tv I have tried. 

I have had about 4 different type TV's and ROKU TV is the way to go.

• ron h
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Pay attention:  ROKU does not make TVs.   ROKU IS built into a lot of TVs.  Like Samsung, Sharp, TCL and a LOT more.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

In terms of LCD (LED/QLED are still LCD tvs)  Samsung is hands down the best. But if you want the best tv experience only Panasonic (lg and sony also) makes OLED tvs. Although if you want OLED the best seems to be the lg c9/e9 right now, but the lg cx/gx is coming later this year and will be better.

• 3 months ago

NOT Hitachi (it like JVC) is now just a name put on cheap electronics

go play with both to see how you get on with the remote control and menu system. Sony for example has good colours etc, but the control system is awful (and slow).

Samsung is good and fast, and relatively simple.

LG likewise. but different.

what matters more is if it is LED,OLED some of the slightly higher versions like QLED. - you do get what you pay for in LED versions and processing power... lack of blurring on fast moving objects.

The difference between LG and Samsung is so small that pick the one you get at a good price or like to control the easiest. - test in store or at a friend how already has one.

• Olive
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

Id go with Samsung

• Lance
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Samsung is better in today's market...At one time Panasonic was competitive but that is no longer the case...The only brands that can compete with Samsung  today are Sony and LG is some categories...Hitachi has always been considered a value or bargain brand but has never offered anything state of the art.

• 3 months ago

The two leading brands are still Samsung and LG/Phillips, both of which also provide panels to other suppliers.  Both also have a range of panels some of which are better than others!

• 3 months ago

samsung QLED smart TV

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.