Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 1 month ago

Really bad dreams started again.?

I have been having some really bad dreams since my early childhood. I don't mind having bad dreams but what terrifies me is that some of them really do come true.

My bad dreams discontinued for quite some time before restarting again since last month.

These dreams are so horrible and gruesome that I sometimes don't even want to sleep because of what awaits for me in my dreams.

Do I share my dreams with someone ?

Will that make them finally stop ?

What do I do?

Favorite Answer

You can best deal with this condition by answering one question. Tell me what happened last month, as it sure had a bad effect you. Just start with that.  Don't try to go father.  Just answer that question in your own mind.  Then after you have spent some time thinking about that,  you can then become aware of your emotional reactions to whatever happened.  It has continued to disturb you so there may be a psychological reason for these dreams. Some psychologist know how to interpret dreams but sad to say, others don't know, and don't want to know.   You can always leave a message for me, through Yahoo, and I will always try and help you asim. 

• WinterRose
      1 month agoReport

My answer doesn't negate the supernatural. I'm a supernatural person, so I understand what U R saying. Something in childhood gave U a fright, & now something in yr Life right now has done the same thing.  By asking yourself what happened 2U, you're in no way discounting your supernatural beliefs. 

set alarm. 100 percent work.snooze for good dreams

To dream that you are feeling bad suggests that you are off balance, off centered, or even feeling worthless.

• Good Man
      1 month agoReport

recite iatul kursi and last  3 qul shareef before sleep. it may be  a satanic act which disturb mind when a person is going on right path

I just want the dreams to stop. They are getting more and more frightening and I simply wish not to have anymore dreams of any nature. I can't withstand the horror anymore.

• WinterRose
      1 month agoReport

Without these dreams you would be blind to the truth.   Ask only of your supernatural self, what R U trying 2 show me?  The answer W/B frightening, but at least U will have faced the awfulness, or horror, or pain & can move forward.  Try writing it out on paper, & then enter yor question again. OK?

As a wiccan; I recommend putting clear quartz & amythest palm stones under your pillow while you sleep. Both great excellent sleep aids & protection stones.