promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous

How come people think that an autistic man can get arrested for driving without a license?

So I started taking my family's corolla around places. I don't have a license yet and I just do this when they are sleeping at night. I would go out and come back before dawn and park the car in the garage. People told me that I will get arrested for doing this. Why do people think that you can get arrested for doing this ?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Cogito
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Okay - now I'm sure you're trolling.

You may really be autistic or you may be just some idiot who likes to invent fake questions, but either way, all these hundreds of questions are doing is confirming your stupidity.

If by any chance you really are autistic and you really are doing all the stupid things you tell us about, you need to accept that being autistic doesn't excuse any illegal behaviour, as I'm sure you're well aware.

There are thousands of autistic people in jail and if you continue to behave like this, you'll be joining them.

• Dave2 months agoReport

This is beyond trolling.  This guy is flat-out nuts!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • jobees
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

anyone driving without a licence can get in trouble.  

• Ann
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Driving without a license is illegal, whether or not a person is autistic.  What are you doing when you're driving around at night when your parents are sleeping?  I thought they had put locks on everything so you can't get out at night.  Keep your stories straight.

• 3 months ago

Because driving without a license is illegal, and being autistic is not a get out of jail free card, jacob.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

because a non autistic man can.........

• 3 months ago

Your stories are moronic. You claim you cannot take walks at night because you are being watched by police, but you can drive out of your garage. 

• 3 months ago

got nothing to do with autism, troll.  the driving without a license law does not mention autism.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.