promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 3 months ago

Can somebody find a good job if they dropped out of high school?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

ONLY IF YOU JOIN THE MARINES Because they are STILL LOOKING FOR A FEW GOOD MEN as they do not have many.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 3 months ago

If you have worked for pocket money or did volunteering, prospective employers would see you have a work ethic and that is a plus in their view. But don't make a decision until you've examined all your options.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

I did i retired at 55 own an 800,000 home live on Supperanuation own 3 motorcycles and 2 cars it was hard work but whilst idiots were getting an arts degree i was overseas doing my Job

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Depends on what you consider a good job .. is it based on what it implies or pays?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

yes, of course. Especially in union dominated cities, there are plenty of trades that need willing learners and don't much care about having a diploma. Getting your GED will help ... which can be done with online study in many states

• drip
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

Most jobs, even in the trades, will require a GED or HS diploma 

• audrey
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

No. Even a GED is better than having to say you're a drop out on a job app.

• Laurie
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Perhaps... if they are a genius, or a professional-caliber actor or entertainer.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Define "good job" for us.

• Lv 5
      3 months agoReport

plumber, Brick layer, electrician. Roofer. Plasterer. House Painter. carpenter or welder for starters

you can stack shelves whilst Going to trade school then within the first few Years make 100,000 a year

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.