Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 1 month ago

OMG, please tell me How do you get rid of hives my sister needs help?

It got worst, it’s all over her body and in her head!

Benadryl is not working. If anyone knows about it and been through it- please help.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

The first thing that comes to mind is shes allergic to something. Id go to the doctor especially the hospital if she starts having even more severe symptoms 

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

How old is your sister?

• 1 month ago

More details are needed. 

How big are the spots? What color are they? Are they on both the right and left side of the body?

Is it painful? Itching? When did they first appear (ie, how long has she had them)?

Pictures would also help. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Google naturopathic remedies for hives

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

She needs to take a couple of antihistamine tablets urgently. That, or take her to a doctor right now.

• 1 month ago

It might be something more serious than hives. She needs to see a doctor.

• 1 month ago

maybe it is working. how do you know its not. if she has any breathing problems or dizzyness then get her to emergency. otherwise follow the instructions for the Benadryl andbe patient.

• ...Show all comments
    • Altima 71 month agoReport

Also have her take over the counter 'Pepcid'. It is another type of hystamine blocker. What else did the ER tell her? She needs to stop whatever caused them to begin with. New food? New laundry soap? Something is different, she just needs to figure out what it is.

• 1 month ago

Chickweed cream might help.

• Jess
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Does she uses citrus-y soap in the shower? If so, stop using it and use unscented body wash/soap instead. I itch like crazy when my body wash is citrus scented.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.