Yahoo answers hasn’t changed in 20 years?

I was a active user of this website almost 20 years ago, and everything is still the same! Where can I complain!

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Zirp
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes it HAS changed. the green format is gone, email/IM is gone, anonymous-feature was introduced, Y!A-team is gone, comment-feature was introduced, two suggestion-boards that are replaced by a third one, level-7  getting and losing the ability to move other people's questions, "see only questions posted through this portal" being gone...

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

I doubt its 20 years? A lot has changed and not for the better.

Lv 7
    1 month ago

YA has only been around 15 yrs (since 2005) and it's changed a LOT over the years, with multiple format changes and MANY other minor feature changes.

You can complain all you like at the suggestion board here https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/924010

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Oh it has Changed a lot Clearly you have not been Paying Attention

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Yahoo Answers has a feedback forum where you can make your complaints about this site. Here's the link for it: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/924010

• 1 month ago

The Answers site didn't exist 20 years ago......and things have changed GREATLY in that time.   Multiple format changes.........privileges granted and then rescinded......

the site going from  getting maybe 1,000's of answers to your questions, to getting maybe a dozen, if you are lucky. .....maybe 100  if it ends up trending. 

• 1 month ago

As far as I know, the only place to complain is right here in these little boxes. ; ' )

• 1 month ago

The only way to voice your opinion can be found at the reference.

• Sorry, but you got your information wrong.  It is nowhere close to 20 years.  This is nothing unusual here.  Some here always make up fantasy stories to make you think they know what they are talking about.

• Cristiano1 month agoReport

16 years not close to 20? Right I’m off by a bit , I didn’t count the years 

Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yahoo Answers is not 20 years old.  It opened for general availability on May 15, 2006.

• Cristiano1 month agoReport

15 years whatever, I said almost

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.