How do you convince a skinny twig to get to the gym and get thicker_fitter_stronger before his bride to be breaks off the engagement?

A little bird told me she's fed up with being thicker and more physically fit than her fiancé.

They were both stick figures when they got engaged, but 6 to 12 months into the engagement; she's started a body/booty building regimen and now looks like a fitness model, and believe me, attractive and succesful men are taking notice.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 days ago

You don't. This superficial "little bird" needs to go find someone more to her liking to marry. Spare your male friend the agony of the brief marriage and subsequent divorce he's headed for by telling him he's fixing to marry an idiot.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    3 days ago

SHE picked HIM and she has every right to change her mind and UN-pick him for any reason or even NO-good reason at all ,,but it's None of YOUR Business!

• Dr. Stephanie
      Lv 7
      3 days agoReport

This "Mother Trucker" (?) has asked over 2,952 questions ! He or she has received over 3, 193 replies ! I seriously doubt the sincerity of the asker, or whether a 3,194th one is really needed. Enough said.

• sarah
    Lv 4
    5 days ago

I wouldn't even try to convince him to go to the gym. I would, however, convince him that he is much better off without that shallow, insensitive witch and take him out for a beer or two in the event that she did break off the engagement.

• 6 days ago

If they do get married, perhaps he will divorce her when she's not as fit as a fiddle. LOL

Seriously now, if she does not want to marry him because he is not as fit as her, good for him that he's going to dodged a bullet to marry a superficial woman.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 days ago

personally i prefer skinny women instead...

and otherwise, it's none of your business. why, is she a well known hoe or something?

• Ocimom
    Lv 7
    7 days ago

If the bride to be is willing to end the relationship over the looks of her fiance' then she really doesn't love him for who he is.  The guy should be glad she is showing her true colors now instead of later.

• Anonymous
    7 days ago

Are you sure your little birdie is right.  If so get it out in the open that is if you support the marriage otherwise it's just meddling in grown folks business.

• 7 days ago

She needs to speak to him.

If their future relationship is based entirely on appearance - perhaps this isn't the best basis for a marriage.

• glcang
    Lv 7
    1 week ago

If this relationship is based on any of the silliness you mentioned , it is doomed anyway. Leave your friend alone. If this women is all about bodies, she will find her way. Maybe she will leave the guy and do him a favor. She sounds like a lousy person.

• 1 week ago

thats up to her to tell him

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.