Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 3 months ago

Had a dream about a girl who hates me?

Im a 13, nearly 14, year old girl who had 2 dreams about a girl who used to hate me but we're just ok now (she doesn't hate me anymore). In my dreams, we're friends and shes so nice to me and we're smiling and happy. This is so weird and ironic because shes rude to people in real life. One of my dream I asked her if she wanted to be friends and she was like okay and she grabbed my hand and we were hanging out with each other. I want to be friends with her soo bad but shes very popular and im shy and her friends don't like me. What do I do?

and what does my dreams mean? thanks x

sorry for the incorrect title. I don't know if she likes me, but I follow her on social media and she follows me back. also my friend who is best friends with her says she is civil with me... but I don't really know if she is. Also we NEVER talk except once or twice but those times she was rude to me.

Why be a friend with a cruel person?

To see a girl in your dream whom u hate represents that you are behaving immaturely in some love situation.

Sometimes the truth hurts and it is better to learn that right now, when you are young! Then when you get older and are dealing with the adults in the real world you will know it when you see it. She is not your friend.  You want desperately for her to be your friend, and maybe this is why she "allowed" you to talk to her twice.  Why would you let a person like her into your Life? We have all lived through what you are going through now.  The social climbers who can dump people at will, just so they can climb the ladder of what?  Success?  Popularity? Power?  Open up your eyes to see who she really is.  You don't seriously want to be like her, or have her as a friend, do you? 

I don't think the dream is about the feeling of this girl. What is important is not the fact that she could hate or love you, or even be indiferent.

What is important is that you feel a bit too alone and shy, and you would appreciate more consideration from other people. In your dream you take the consideration from that girl as an exemple of what  you would like have in general.

My suggestion is to take care of the friends you have, and to be polite with that girl, but you don't need to do more with her. Rather I suggest you to concentrate on projects you would like to realise. You know better than me what you would like to do ?

i would just try to be friends with her

dont associate yourself with her, just find new friends that cater your same interests.