Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 3 months ago

What does "no answer" mean?

Every time we had an argument, I always think that we have broken up. He however thinks differently. He would ask "did we split up?" and "why do you always say that" (referring to me thinking that we have broken up). Why is it that men are more chill? Anyways, I also asked him "I hope it doesn't happen, but can you let me know if it is not working out?" His reply was "No answer. So negative." Does this mean he hopes it won't turn bad too?

Favorite Answer

Men and women are very different. one is from Mars and another is from Venus. Some guys are jerks, some guys are very nice. You just know how to press the buttons of a men and you get them under control. I am a guy.... and I am not proud of this human species where the prison has so many guys.

Do you wanna make up or split? Do take care.

• Carmen

Relationships are trials and error ups and downs pluses and minuses unfortunately there are 2 imperfect Individuals in the picture so expect y'all will run each other the wrong way or say the wrong things or might break up and make up if it's meant to be it will be both try to be patient with each other keep respecting each other and most importantly love each other unconditionally because true Love might get shaky but it  never fails.