promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

I got banned from Twitter. How do I get back on?

Every time I create a new account it gets suspended. Is there a way to get around this?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

1) Follow the rules

2) https://help.twitter.com/forms/restore

3) If you want to do it anyway...

a) Delete twitter related cookies from all browsers/devices

b) Change your routers default Public IP (your ISP can help you on that)

c) Get a VPN so that your IP originates from another place

d) Create another email address and phone number and then, only then...

e) Create a new account using new email address, new birthdate, name, etc

If in doubt, create a new user (profile) on your windows computer or mac so  you get a fresh, clean cookie registry in every browser you may have..

As soon as you get in touch with 5 or more common contacts/groups of the suspended account, a flag is raised on the new account. Do one more and it will be labeled as a "high suspicious" account.

This evaluation is independent of the content of your tweets.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

You have to contact twitter costumer service and tell them the trouble you're having and they'll solve the problem. Now if it's something you did to violate their term of use, then I don't think they'll let you back in.

• 2 months ago

Contact Twitter's Admin / Support team. Explain your whole situation to them. They will then investigate and tell you whether it's happening due to something on their part, or whether it's something you're doing that's causing it.

Start at the beginning, and then work it from there. First get in contact with Twitter's Support team.

• 3 months ago

I think your IP is blocked. Use VPN

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

Move house or change your ISP (Internet Service Provider).  It's your IP (Internet Protocol) address that's being detected when you try to create a new account and this has been 'blacklisted'.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

There is no way Around it if your getting Suspended its Because your Breaking there TOS Terms of Service

• George
    Lv 4
    3 months ago

Make a different email address.

• Bill-M
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

They know your IP address.  Use a VPN.

• 3 months ago

You could try following their rules.

• 3 months ago

Generate another social network that is as popular.  Run that and you cannot be banned.

Or move to somewhere else, or get a different Internet provider.  Then your identity will be different.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.