Can someone please help me with this?

Hi, all I know is this is about a 7-inch, feels like bronze and plastic figurine, or statue, something like that. The Shield also comes off the hook. All I know is it says "The Noble Collection, medieval English, 13th century A. D. " 

Can someone please give me a little info on this? Thank you.

• Speed

The Noble Collection is a catalogue that started in the 1980s, if memory serves. They featured inexpensive reproductions of all sorts of cool historical items, like swords and armor, sarcophagi, a little home decor of a similar theme, and items from movies like Braveheart.

They still exist, apparently, at NobleCollection.com and .uk, their focus almost entirely movie-related now.

Anyway, I doubt your figure in armor is worth a lot, but you can't know for sure unless you find an identical item for sale. Only legitimate bids or better, selling price, indicate actual value. Asking price is worthless.

• I found this - it's going to give you much more information to use for a search https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/martespa-su...

• John

Plastics came into widespread use after about 1945 and actually into the 1950's. So it can't be older than that.