Can someone please help me with this?

Hi, all I know is this is about a 7-inch, feels like bronze and plastic figurine, or statue, something like that. The Shield also comes off the hook. All I know is it says "The Noble Collection, medieval English, 13th century A. D. " 

Can someone please give me a little info on this? Thank you.

Attachment image

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Speed
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The Noble Collection is a catalogue that started in the 1980s, if memory serves. They featured inexpensive reproductions of all sorts of cool historical items, like swords and armor, sarcophagi, a little home decor of a similar theme, and items from movies like Braveheart.

They still exist, apparently, at NobleCollection.com and .uk, their focus almost entirely movie-related now.

Anyway, I doubt your figure in armor is worth a lot, but you can't know for sure unless you find an identical item for sale. Only legitimate bids or better, selling price, indicate actual value. Asking price is worthless.

• Login to reply the answers
  • I found this - it's going to give you much more information to use for a search https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/martespa-su...

• John
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Plastics came into widespread use after about 1945 and actually into the 1950's. So it can't be older than that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.