Tell me what you think of the Toyota Yaris.  ?

Is the Yaris a good car?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Not a bad car as small entry level cars go. Brother bought a high mileage lease Yaris for his son and had to replace wheels and tires, brakes, and the donut gasket between the exhaust manifold and pipe. That's about it. Car was likely a rental car with the wear and tear and 20K miles a year it clocked before he bought it. 

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

not a bad choice to go

• 1 month ago

Yes it has low fuel consumption 

• 1 month ago

good on gas, makes a cheap commuter 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

It is a good quality car, but people don't like the bouncy ride that goes with a dinky little car like that. My niece had one a few years ago, and believe it or not, it was stolen from her driveway. It's probably doing duty as a taxi in TJ Mexico. 

• 1 month ago

Yes, it's a good car. It's cheap and reliable.

• 1 month ago

It is a good car, but it's small. Drive one and see how it fits you....or doesn't fit.

• Anton
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

It looks like a sucker fish.  But If you like it, get it.

It is a subcompact hatchback, same as anyone else's subcompact hatchback.  It is good enough. 

My daughter got a Mitsubishi Mirage, same size inside, a bit smaller outside, considerably cheaper.

Attachment image
    • david
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

The Yaris (Mazda 2) is way better than a Mitsubishi - Source: Consumer Reports, any automotive publication.

• 1 month ago

If you are looking for basic transportation , it should do well.  Nothing fast or powerful or luxurious.  Just transportation

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's better than the Micra but not my cup of tea. It should prove to be reliable so if you like it that's all that counts. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.