Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesSan Francisco · 1 month ago

Why is San Fransisco such a weird city as far as policing goes ?

It's the only place I've ever been homeless where if you're trying to go to jail either for shelter or for an I d they won't take you, they just tell you if come back here again will beat the **** of you or will break your arm, which they're not suppose to do at all, but get away with always, their egos are too big to let people volunteer to go to jail, to give people what they want

4 Answers

Relevance
  • John
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

London Breed said it yesterday in her acceptance speech.  The gravy train is being shut down.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Steve
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Do realize how much it costs to process and house inmates? It cost a lot, and unless the violator is violent, the City isn't going to waste precious jail space just to accommodate homeless bums. It's cheaper just to keep them where they are, on the sidewalk. Sorry if this sounds insulting. Just keeping it real. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The liberals created this mess so they can suck on a cruton

• John
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

So sorry that you aren't smart enough to understand the current state of affairs in Washington. You could try reading but I suspect it's too late for that......

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Governor seems to be doing something about it. He is also going to get the state to start making generic prescription drugs for Americans.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.