What Is Your Favorite Movie Genres (Top 5)?

In no particular order

1. Action

2. War

3. Sci-fi

4. Drama

5. Comedy

Favorite Answer

Mystery

Science Fiction

Fantasy

Action

Horror

Is your life is full of drama. Or you want to bring from the outer side like through watching some Hollywood drama movies. You don’t know what to watch online. Don’t worry I am here for you. Thankfully, 2019 has a spate of drama movies in the pipeline. I’m suggesting you best drama movies to watch in February 2020.

I’m suggesting you 5 best movies with their trailers. You can also Hollywood Movies Trailers of the upcoming comedy for free on Playtube.

This is list for my side.

1. Joker (2019)

IMDB Ratings: 8.6/10

Rotten Tomato’s: 68%

Forever alone in a crowd, failed comedian Arthur Fleck seeks connection as he walks the streets of Gotham City. Arthur wears two masks -- the one he paints for his day job as a clown, and the guise he projects in a futile attempt to feel like he's part of the world around him. Isolated, bullied and disregarded by society, Fleck begins a slow descent into madness as he transforms into the criminal mastermind known as the Joker.

2. Bombshell (2019)

IMDB Ratings: 6.8/10

Rotten Tomato’s: 70%

When Gretchen Carlson slaps Fox News founder Roger Ailes with a lawsuit alleging sexual harassment, not a soul could predict what would happen next. Her decision leads to Fox News correspondent Megyn Kelly coming forward with her own story, as well as multiple other women, inciting a movement that reverberates around the world.

3. Marriage Story (2019)

IMDB Ratings: 8.1/10

Rotten Tomato’s: 95%

A stage director and his actor wife struggle through a grueling, coast-to-coast divorce that pushes them to their personal and creative extremes. Noah Baumbach's incisive and compassionate look at a marriage breaking up and a family staying together.

Final Words: Sometimes our life is full of drama due to our actions. Don’t be upset by these dramas. Watch one the above mentioned movie and think how hard their lives are. So be happy in your daily life and you can also Hollywood Movies Trailers on Playtube. Oh yes, it’s free.

1- horror

2- historical drama

3- fantasy

4- Sci-fi

5- Drama/comedy if I have to watch either with no way to get out of it.

Action

Adventure

Fantasy

Comedy

Sci-Fi

HM: Family, Drama, Romance, Western, Horror, Suspense, Musical, Crime Drama, and War

1. Comedy 2. Crime 3. Crime fiction 4. Drama

Action : The return to the 36th Chambers , (I never saw war movies ) , scifi : back to the future , paprika ,  Drama : PS I love you ,  Comedy : dude where's my car ? Road trip , 15 again , dirty grandpa 

cult, black comedy, film noir, absurdism and porn

HM: post-apocolyptic barbarian b-movies from the late 70s and early 80s