Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

What means if your best friend treat you like trash?

Well she is suppose to be my best friend but she hates very much when i feel confidence and she always tries to put me down and convince me that i am ugly also What is her problem?? i cant understand.... I am always nice to her

• Linda
    Favorite Answer

She's not your best friend. You may like her a lot and value her friendship, but she doesn't feel the same way towards you. Stop hanging around her or she could damage your self esteem and you'll start believing her lies. Tell her you don't want to hang out with her anymore and you'll feel better about who you are.

So you honestly call this person a best friend? Are you kidding? This person isn't your friend.

I have a co-worker who is like that too. Not sure why our manager keeps letting him do what he does. Sure he does occasionally get his work done but he complains a lot. He calls the closing shift lazy and he talks behind people's back. How do I know this? Because he has complained about the closing shift to me and he has also complained about a co-worker to me. He calls me names too and like you said he puts me down. However, if I confront him about it I will not gain anything. This job is a dead end. He hates having competition and that's what he sees me as sometimes. He's been written up 3x already. He was supposed to be fired but he hasn't been fired for some reason. That's out of my job description to know. So whatever. I will have to keep dealing with him. I have had friends who treat me like you said too. I have moved cities with my mom. Haven't talked to them since. Not sure if it was for the better, but at least now I have time to focus on myself.

she's using you.

shes jealous of u