PS3 move controller for pc or similar non-blutooth device?

im looking for something that has a single analog stick so i can use it in place of wasd in pc gaming. the ps3 move controller would be great, but i cant find anything like it that is normal wireless with a good thumbstick.

1 Answer

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

    Check out Splitfish, they have 1 handed controllers for PC. 

    The Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons also have PC support 

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.