How to proof residency for disney and universal studios?

So I just moved to florida today and wanna go to to one of this two theme parks for my birthday which is the 10th of this month. Is there any way for me to be able to get the resident discount? I’m renting a home but I already payed for this months water and electricity bills and have the receipts, would that work. I read online that proof of bills work too but i’m not sure if they will accept it since i just moved here and maybe that will be considered too soon or something. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you! Ps I don’t have a florida drivers lisence yet since i just got here but i’m planning on getting that in the next couple of weeks. Just want to know if there would be any way for me to get the discount for my birthday

3 Answers

  • Cogito
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    A rent book, bank statements, paid utility bills - any of those should be okay.

    But you seem to think there are two theme parks in Orlando.  There are not.

    There are four Disney World parks and two Universal parks.  Research which one would be best suited to your likes and dislikes.

    • norangeli1 month agoReport

      i already knew this but thank you. That’s why I want both. I’ve already been to all 4 disney and both universal parks

    • Login to reply the answers
  • MS
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    If your name is on the utility bill, then that should be sufficient.  

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

    I believe bills with your name and address would be good enough.  They used to require that for a library card.

    But the only way really to know is to call them!  Ask whoever answers the phone (or dial 0 to get out of the automated system and talk to whoever picks up), and ask them.  If they don't know they'll connect you to the right department.

    Have fun!

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.