Buying a snow cover for the van?

What are the cm, length, x by x, size of the front window? Dodge Caravan. 

Recommend this one, no need to measure your vehicle.

• John Alden
      1 month agoReport

Snow will crush that thing!

Why don't you consider using a car umbralla such as Lanmodo car tent to protect the car? My friend has a van also, and he got a Lanmodo car umbralla to protect it, very useful.

• Bort

Measure it yourself. Measuring tapes aren't that expensive. You really don't even have to measure it you can just look up the sizes. The covers should have some kind of chart on their box. Measuring it should be pretty easy just close the door on the measuring tape's end and throw it across the hood. A snow cover for the windshield needs to have the doors shut on it anyway to hold it in place.

• CB

Caravans have been made since 1984 with 5 generations of body styles - take a ruler or tape measure out to your car and measure it. 

• Ohana1 month agoReport

I thought about that, my mom has trouble with snow, so I thought I gift something nifty lol.