don
Lv 5
don asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Democrats: How does it feel to be wrong 100% of the time ?

You guys SAID Hillary could not lose then you SAID the economy would crash if Trump got elected.You SAID we would be at war with Russia then you SAID Trump would start a war with N Korea then you SAID we would be at war with Iran,And guess how many of your climate change predictions were even 50% accurate in the last 50 years....Z E R O.

Update:

You guys also SAID the mueller report would prove Trump "colluded" you SAID you had evidence of it.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Propaganda is strong. They believe it so much that it becomes part of their identity. It's sad how weak minded they are. Search "Liberals getting owned" on youtube, tens of thousands of videos pop up. Then search "Conservatives getting owned", nothing but name calling. Logic and facts always wins vs feelings & sensitivity.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

#Walkaway, the smart ones are.

• don
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

AMEN brother !

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I am far too intelligent to ever be a democrat but I see your point though.I can't recall the last time they were right about anything.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

We do not know how it feels. Trumptards should know that because they are blindly defending a madman, moron and treasonous traitor who cannot get anything right.

• ...Show all comments
    • don
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

I suppose you think hunter biden is innocent huh ?> you ignorant basterd !

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I voted for Trump! OK!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.