Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Why are imbeciles so pleased that President Trump started a war with people who know nothing else but escalation?

The president of the United States ordered a drone strike. In retaliation, the Iranian Ayatollah ordered missile launches on American bases in Iraq. Has it occurred to anyone that escalation is precisely the opposite of what we want, or are you people too busy congratulating the president on successfully dooming humanity?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Because they're the same imbeciles who voted our imbecile president into office.

And if the imbecile Bush Sr. hadn't gotten us involved in the Middle East -- followed by  uber imbecile Dubya --  none of these nightmare years would have taken place.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
    • ...Show all comments
    • Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

Perhaps you need to be reminded of 1953, when the Central Intelligence Agency quite literally created the Iranian government as we recognize it today.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Doug
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Film at 11. Iran "caved".

Source(s): www.askmeaboutgod.org
  • Jim V
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Just a few points:

- Iran has been declared to be at war with the US for many years.

- Iran, and Soleimani, has been behind a number of proxi war incidents, directly linked to the deaths of hundreds of Americans.

- The attack on the American embassy in Iraq was an act of war.

- The local leader of the embassy attack went to the airport to pick-up Soleimani.

-  Soleimani was "sanctioned" in 2011 for plotting an assassination in Washington D.C. and was the leader of the Quds, a defined terrorist group.

-  Intel indicated he was there to further the attack ... to make this another Benghazi.

Iran is going to escalate regardless.

Either emboldened by a upcoming success in Baghdad

or because they were stopped.

(Take note: We stopped them, not started something.)

You seem to promote the Clinton/Obama Benghazi approach of "stand down" and let our people there be expendable ... so as not to "offend" the instigators.

The Commander and Chief did what he was supposed to do.

Protect our people ... protect our embassy.

And in the process TWO terrorist leaders were removed from battle.

(If Clinton or Obama had done that the Left would be happy with it ... as they should.)

So what if the Iranians shot off a dozen or so third rate missiles?

It is hardly the first time.

And this will eventually put the brakes on a real war, and perhaps even free the Iranian people.

The media had already (and apparently all too happily) called Baghdad "Trump's Benghazi".  And the Iranian leader taunted "You cannot do anything."

They were both wrong.

And you should be pleased.

• 1 month ago

I would think that after all these years since 9/11 that the U.S. would be tired of war... I'm tired of it.

Everybody needs to take a step back and re-think this thing.

How many of our kids are we going to send off to die over matters that can be settled around a table.

• ...Show all comments
    • Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

Bender, this is not the real Nerdy Keith, but another clone. You know what must be done.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

You Atheists don't understand that this is the day we've been waiting for, Trump makes a perfect Anti-Christ and has done more to advance the cause of Christianity by setting in motion His plans to bring Armageddon to this planet.

The end of times is here, we will soon all be embraced by his love as he smites the enemies of mankind and puts an end to all the evils on this planet. Fear Him, for He shall return.

• ...Show all comments
    • 1 month agoReport

You Atheists and your flawed perceptions of reality. God exists, He has spoken to me just as I have spoken to you. Yet you still deny that I am real just as you deny God.

• 1 month ago

Gotta deal with it.  Likely have to wipe them out.  Like God had to.

I think of a simple situation that may somewhat apply.

When shopping, people block, and some know it, feel smug.

Sometimes it's not possible or reasonable to avoid.

They blocked.

I deal with it.  I SAY SOMETHING and things happen.

All kinds of ways.

We've had this happen. 

Iran desperately wants war, sets this up.

Of course Trump wants peace but at risk to USA?

I read both Bush, Obama KNEW this man's evil, ignored him.

Passing the buck?

Now MAYBE other ways, but he was a killer.

But then Islam is Jihad.

And jihad is insane.

• Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

You of all people should know that an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

We are pleased that Trump gave them your address.

• 1 month ago

Remember when we went to war with Iraq because... there was a reason, right? They might have had mustard gas or something? Well, that got the last idiot who couldn't even get into office with the popular vote reelected.

• 1 month ago

Prayer brings us to peace.

• 1 month ago

They are pleased that he killed a terrorist but they aren't please of the chance of war 

• mokrie
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

The missiles purposely missed everything. It was just a show for their people and to keep their honor. They are terrified of pissing us off.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.