Team iphone or Team Android?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Android for the win. IPhone is for bragging.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 weeks ago

I am from a Team Andriod.

• chorle
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

my preference is android but when my wife replaces her iphone, I will use her old one as an iPod touch 

• KJC
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Team iPhone all the way.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

For me team iPhone. 

• 2 months agoReport

Im team neutral because both phones are great and they both have things that they offer. Android has a lot more options and features/things to do while Iphones have nice looking menus and displays. I personally think Iphones look nicer than androids but thats just me

• 2 months ago

I'm in the middle, Iphone definitely makes good devices and they're definitely secure. But on the other hand, Androids are more friendly to creators trying to take a shot at app development. Also, the lack of security makes Android devices really fun to mess around with.

• 2 months ago

iphone= hardware

android= OS

comparing apples to oranges..

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

team iphone. iphones arent amazing, but compared to andriods they are. the things i look for in a phone are things that andriods tend to lack in. Like good camera quality and high internet speed

• DJC
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

I personally prefer the iPhone, but I have family members who have Androids.  I don't hate Androids, but I don't love them either.  The unique apps and features are probably what I like about iPhones.  I like Facetime, Apple Music, iMessage, and the "Do Not Disturb" feature.  I know Androids don't have Facetime or iMessage.  I'm not sure, though, if they have "Do Not Disturb" or not.

• 2 months ago

Team Android cause that's what I have, Samsung.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.