Team iphone or Team Android?

Favorite Answer

Android for the win. IPhone is for bragging.

I am from a Team Andriod.

• chorle

my preference is android but when my wife replaces her iphone, I will use her old one as an iPod touch 

• KJC

Team iPhone all the way.

For me team iPhone. 

• 2 months agoReport

Im team neutral because both phones are great and they both have things that they offer. Android has a lot more options and features/things to do while Iphones have nice looking menus and displays. I personally think Iphones look nicer than androids but thats just me

I'm in the middle, Iphone definitely makes good devices and they're definitely secure. But on the other hand, Androids are more friendly to creators trying to take a shot at app development. Also, the lack of security makes Android devices really fun to mess around with.

iphone= hardware

android= OS

comparing apples to oranges..

team iphone. iphones arent amazing, but compared to andriods they are. the things i look for in a phone are things that andriods tend to lack in. Like good camera quality and high internet speed

• DJC

I personally prefer the iPhone, but I have family members who have Androids.  I don't hate Androids, but I don't love them either.  The unique apps and features are probably what I like about iPhones.  I like Facetime, Apple Music, iMessage, and the "Do Not Disturb" feature.  I know Androids don't have Facetime or iMessage.  I'm not sure, though, if they have "Do Not Disturb" or not.

Team Android cause that's what I have, Samsung.