Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastIsrael · 1 month ago

Do middle eastern muslims ever just tell the jews of israel to move to the USA?

Since the USA news media says that muslims are anti-israel why wouldn't muslims just tell the jews of israel to move to the USA instead of being physically aggressive towards Israel?

• TNO

Yes.

It's quite common to tell them to move to the USA, since many view Israel as America's #$%^& (or vice-versa). Many seem to think that Israelis are basically American, so that's the country of choice for them to tell Israelis to eff off to. 

I think it's more common for them to tell the Jews to go "back" to Europe...despite the fact that so many weren't born there and/or have 0 familial connections or history there. And it's rather ironic, since Europe spent millennia telling the Jews to go back to Israel. Whether they used the native Hebrew name of the land, the name Palestine, or even the Holy Land, they told the Jews to go back to the land they (and the Jews) considered to be their homeland. 

After just saying "Europe" generally, I think many do say "go back to where you come from"... but I think this has died down a bit, especially as many are wisening up to the fact that so many Jews are refugees from the Middle East or their children. Unfortunately, studies and polls have shown a lot of anti-Semitism (meaning anti-Jewish sentiment) exists amongst other Middle Eastern populations, so should Israeli Jews be forced to flee, so many would do all in their power to avoid the nations "they come from". Looking at the status of Jews in nations like Egypt, Yemen, and Lebanon, could you blame them?

For many, they just want to kick the Jews out of Israel and don't particularly care where they land...even if it's in the middle of the ocean. Furthermore, don't think that saying this doesn't preclude people from being physically aggressive towards the Israelis. A lot of people say this IN ADDITION to being physically hostile.

Note: While a lot of Middle Eastern Muslims do say these things a lot, not everyone of this group holds this opinion. Particularly, a lot of Israeli nations who are Middle Eastern Muslims don't actually want Israel (and the Jews) to go away. 

• TNO
      1 month agoReport

"Zions protocols". You mean the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, don't you. That's a DISCREDITED forgery used for ANTI-SEMITIC propaganda.  I wish for peace too, and while I don't think the Israelis are perfect I don't think they're the ones inhibiting peace.

I tell the "Jews" every day that they don't belong in Palestine but they never listen...

• Einat B
      4 weeks agoReport

Yeh, noboy gives sh*t about your imaginary country and identity .