Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 3 months ago

How can someone be positive if everyone dislike them?

People like only positive people but here is the problem comes. Since I am already negative nobody likes me anymore. How can I be positive again if everything I experience is negative? I am trapped in this never ending loop.

Its crazy one time I was going on the road and some pathetic girl saw me she kept giving me bad stares I then moved out of the way, it was someone who kept trying to use online bullying she was very annoying she even got married to this older guy and blocked me on the internet. She claims that she is jealous of no one in her profile description, it really is retarded. I really hope she can live without comparing herself to me one day. It really makes me sick how some people are never satisfied with their life. Not to mention I am a divorcee pursuing a degree in law and she is just getting more and more kids with god knows what kind of career path. I only hope this person releases all that anger and focuses on her life instead of holding on to all that resentment. Honestly, focus on your personal growth and keep yourself busy because people are going to talk bad about you anyway. One good example was the life of britney spears she is a star but somehow some people put drugs in her and she had kids, she started to hang around with the wrong people and ended up giving her dad control of all of her money. Stay cheerful and block all the negative vibes by sticking to your goals. Remove all the crappy judgmental people from your life and start living life on your own terms. You have every right to remain BBBBliiiiissssfulllll 

Source(s): I am a Jehovah's Witness at heart Paralegal at work Legal Assistant Apprentice Divorced mom of one son who is now an adult Bible studies Crafts Cooking Homekeeping Light sports and exercise Eating right and keeping mental balance everyday
  • Liz

Perhaps the article on the website below will interest you.

Source(s): wol.jw.org g16 No.1 Attitude Makes a Difference!

"BRIDGING HEAVEN & EARTH" P54. I also recommend a book "JOURNEY INTO NOW" by Leonard Jacobson.

You can ignore them and start doing everything alone.

After awhile you'll see people wondering how you do it.

Some will be friends.

That's the complicated part of depression, people just don't get it. They think why are you negative in the first place? So they will be negative towards you. Negative + Negative = Negative. To make negative into positive you need to add more positive than negative.

With strength and will power you can do it. Just don't give up.