Do they know I was at their concert?

I went to a concert and does the singer who's concert I went to know that I was there? if so how?

It depends on the venue, the size of the crowd, and if the singer noticed (or cared) that you were there.

A lot of venues I've played it was difficult to see the crowd while on stage due to the bright lights (and I'm concentrating on playing), so unless you were right up against the stage, I could miss someone completely until afterward.

Not unless it was a teeny little club show with a very small audience. That's happened to me before.

•  No, nor do they care.

You've asked this question before. It's not an intelligent question. How would a performing artist know whose in the audience?

No, the musicians don't know who is in attendance.

Like Avril Lavigne gives a damn about a 29 year old severely autistic virgin who still lives at home with his parents at 328 W 21st St, The Dallas, OR 97058. 

He’s a troll. Everyone knows he’s obsessed with Avril Lavigne and big butts. 

• Julie S
      1 month agoReport

There's no need to be so nasty.

• Rick

heavens no, they don't .........................................