Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies ยท 6 months ago

How do i apologize without giving her the wrong idea?

I am a 23 year old man who is 6'2 210 pounds (all muscle) blonde club promoter, and amature mma fighter. I was at a private party, where some mutual friends introduced me to this woman. She is a 35 year old lawyer who came here from India. Shes 6'6 overweight(almost 300 pounds with love handles and belly), and has a thick Indian accent. We ended up having a casual conversation for 30 minutes.

She then says "you are a very interesting and handsome man, do you want to go on a date". I then tell her "why would an obese woman from india think she would have a chance with a blonde muscular guy who is shorter than her" She then nags me in her thick accent "You are being very disrespectful and immature. People are entitled to their preferences, I just asked that is all. Why cant a woman, date a man shorter than her. Grow up and stop feeling superior because you are conventionally attractive."

I was asked to leave the party, and was told I could only speak to this crowd again after I apologize to her. I really did nothing wrong tbh, did she really think she had a chance. I dont want to lose this friend group so I have to apologize, but I dont want her to think she has a chance with me.

Favorite Answer

Obviously you apologize for being a brainless boorish disrespectful troll.ย  Watch "Jane Austen" movies for clues on how to handle situations with courtesy.ย  You have so much to learn it isn't funny.

Of course the lady is LUCKY to have avoided you.ย 

• This is really bad fanfiction.ย 

We are all tired of this little story. Sometimes you are the small blonde man and sometimes you are the big Indian woman. Shut the **** up.

• Adam D

Are they asking you to apologize for being a weird internet troll?

the wrong idea being what that you are apologizing and don't mean it

You're a little ***** if you apologize