Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

Why was there hundreds of Americans standing outside in solidarity with Iran yesterday?

Favorite Answer

I expect an outporing of bile from gung ho nationallsts.

Perhaps they wanted to show disaproval of this controversial [or even illegal] executive action, designed more to show the strength of the executive branch rather than achieve any strategic gain.

If it was designed to improve stability in the middle east and security in the west, it was badly conceived and poorly executed [bad pun intended] because it has done the opposite. If the intention was to stir up a hornets nest, destabilise the region and provoke further terrorism, then it is the policy of a madman.

I bet the same ones want free tampons. 

Sounds made up

Wow!!!! Hundreds?????

I hate religion, not because the whole idea is inherently sick and evil, although it is in parts of various books, but because the people who seek power are almost exclusively psychopaths and sociopaths. Capitalism, feudalism, theocracy, it is rewarding to psychopaths. Hard nose, no nonsense killers, businessmen, liars, thieves, drug dealers, etc. There are good people who are caught up in that nightmarish philosophy, however they generally speaking are just sheep or programmed computers, they repeat their programmed responses, without thinking all that much. 

Most people are incapable of independent original thought. I have tremendous anger and hatred and pain in me. Don't know what to do with it. I want to die, but perhaps before I die, I would like to change some things, in one way, or another. One of the things, apart from religion, that I hate, is bullies, fascist a hole killers, organized crime thugs. Genocidal crooks, drug dealing lying pieces of scum. If you aren't one of them, then don't speak on their side, because my view is that deserves death. After everything the US has done. 

people with nothing better to do all day, than protest about something. 

Countless dozens of mentally ill Americans supporting terrorists