promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Henry asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

Is there any Constitutional Amendment that you don't like?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, 14 was created to insure former slaves and Blacks in general got their birthright citizenship they deserved. However, it now is a loophole for illegal aliens to give birth to US citizens as well as women of other countries to come here legally for the sole reason to give birth to a US citizen and go home.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 5 months ago

You can't really like both the 18th and the 21st because the 18th says you can't do something and then the 21st says you can.

I don't dislike the Second Amendment that's really in the Constitution, the one that begins by saying that gun regulation is "essential" to the survival of the country, but I don't like having it in the Constitution because it's become a rallying cry of those who support the one thing it says we cannot have: unregulated guns.

• 5 months ago

The 18th amendment.

• Brian
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Prohibition, but it's been repealed.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

The 14th . While well intentioned it is abused and being an abolition era amendment should have come with an expiration date . 

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

The only constitutional amendment I don’t like much is the 8th amendment. Not even the whole amendment either. Just the “No cruel or unusual punishments” clause. I don’t believe in the whole “treat prisoners with respect” bull crap.

• ...Show all comments
    • 5 months agoReport

If they cannot be proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt I want them detained until he is proven innocent.  

• 5 months ago

Yes and there's at least one I'd add, but as it exists, I follow it.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

When Jehovah's Witnesses sell foot cream.

• 5 months ago

i don't like whatever one makes Red Light Cameras and Warrantless Domestic Surveillance legal.

• Lv 5
      5 months agoReport

The 4th amendment makes them illegal. 

• 5 months ago

Not presently no. I do not like politicians attempts to do an end around, leaving them in place, but taking all the teeth out of them. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.