Henry asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

Is there any Constitutional Amendment that you don't like?

Favorite Answer

Well, 14 was created to insure former slaves and Blacks in general got their birthright citizenship they deserved. However, it now is a loophole for illegal aliens to give birth to US citizens as well as women of other countries to come here legally for the sole reason to give birth to a US citizen and go home.

You can't really like both the 18th and the 21st because the 18th says you can't do something and then the 21st says you can.

I don't dislike the Second Amendment that's really in the Constitution, the one that begins by saying that gun regulation is "essential" to the survival of the country, but I don't like having it in the Constitution because it's become a rallying cry of those who support the one thing it says we cannot have: unregulated guns.

The 18th amendment.

• Brian

Prohibition, but it's been repealed.

The 14th . While well intentioned it is abused and being an abolition era amendment should have come with an expiration date . 

The only constitutional amendment I don’t like much is the 8th amendment. Not even the whole amendment either. Just the “No cruel or unusual punishments” clause. I don’t believe in the whole “treat prisoners with respect” bull crap.

• 5 months agoReport

If they cannot be proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt I want them detained until he is proven innocent.  

Yes and there's at least one I'd add, but as it exists, I follow it.

When Jehovah's Witnesses sell foot cream.

i don't like whatever one makes Red Light Cameras and Warrantless Domestic Surveillance legal.

• Lv 5

The 4th amendment makes them illegal. 

Not presently no. I do not like politicians attempts to do an end around, leaving them in place, but taking all the teeth out of them.