Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 2 months ago

Which is betrer Rock music or Hip Hop music and why?

better

• A.J.
    Favorite Answer

Rock over Hip-Hop for me.  Music, like art and many food types, is about personal preferences. I've never liked Hip Hop, and it's definitely not racial since I've enjoyed the music of the queens of disco and kings of jazz. I like softer rock and pop rock more than heavy metal and grunge. I like old music of Bob Dillon and also some Cage the Elephant and Post Malone. I like lyrics I can hear in the music and if an artist is wealthy not singing about his street poor any more. 

Apples and Oranges.

Rock.  Because it's music and hip hop isn't.

Hip hop is good poetry, but rock is good music.

Rock music because it's obvious!

Rap/hip hop sucks.

I am a Metal fan, but Rock is better than rap in every way possible. Rap and hip-hop suck, all of it.

I think it's up to the individual. Music is art and it's all petsonal opinion. I like rock. It just appeals to me.

That is personal taste; everyone is different, with different likes and dislikes in food, music, fashion etc.

For me, classic rock and blues rock are my main go-to genres, though I do like some pieces of music from many other genres, everything from motown through techno to some (rare) hip hop.

But I would point out the first world-wide hip hop hit, Walk This Way, was written a decade earlier by a Rock band :)

Hip hop is better cause it fits in better in modern days.

• Supreme Thoughts
      1 month agoReport

3 dislikes are old people who took me liking Hip Hop better personal looooooooool

It's an unfair comparison, hip hop doesn't even contain much music, it's a different kind of art form.  People who prefer music tend to prefer rock, people who prefer rap tend to prefer hip hop.