Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 2 months ago

Which is betrer Rock music or Hip Hop music and why?

Update:

better

14 Answers

Relevance
  • A.J.
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Rock over Hip-Hop for me.  Music, like art and many food types, is about personal preferences. I've never liked Hip Hop, and it's definitely not racial since I've enjoyed the music of the queens of disco and kings of jazz. I like softer rock and pop rock more than heavy metal and grunge. I like old music of Bob Dillon and also some Cage the Elephant and Post Malone. I like lyrics I can hear in the music and if an artist is wealthy not singing about his street poor any more. 

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Apples and Oranges.

• 1 month ago

Rock.  Because it's music and hip hop isn't.

Hip hop is good poetry, but rock is good music.

• 1 month ago

Rock music because it's obvious!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Rap/hip hop sucks.

• 2 months ago

I am a Metal fan, but Rock is better than rap in every way possible. Rap and hip-hop suck, all of it.

• 2 months ago

I think it's up to the individual. Music is art and it's all petsonal opinion. I like rock. It just appeals to me.

• 2 months ago

That is personal taste; everyone is different, with different likes and dislikes in food, music, fashion etc.

For me, classic rock and blues rock are my main go-to genres, though I do like some pieces of music from many other genres, everything from motown through techno to some (rare) hip hop.

But I would point out the first world-wide hip hop hit, Walk This Way, was written a decade earlier by a Rock band :)

• 2 months ago

Hip hop is better cause it fits in better in modern days.

• Supreme Thoughts
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

3 dislikes are old people who took me liking Hip Hop better personal looooooooool

• 2 months ago

It's an unfair comparison, hip hop doesn't even contain much music, it's a different kind of art form.  People who prefer music tend to prefer rock, people who prefer rap tend to prefer hip hop.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.