Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

Why would a guy say he's interested in you but don't reply to your messages?

This guy keeps saying he's interested in me. But doesn't reply to my messages. Why does he lie and say he's interested when clearly he isn't?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Rick
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Maybe he is but he's uncomfortable and feels awkward and doesn't know what to do next.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

He may well be interested but lots of guys are not very adept attiring good letters. I too was affected this way for quite a while but gradually overcame the problem when the the magic of well chosen words worked their magic. It also takes quite a bit of confidence in order to say what you really mean to loverly young lady, without feeling a bi of a prat if you lack the confidence to do so.

.Think about it girl, and at least give him another chance.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

So a guy says he's interested, that equals get together? Rofl There maybe a lot of men out there who will drop to their knees for any girl who pays them the slightest bit of attention, but there are many who wont, many who have more self respect than that. You sent him a few messages thinking that's all it was going to take? XD Na that doesn't work on all men. You want to come off as somebody worth his time? Prove it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.