Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 3 months ago

Why do people feel the need to post everything on Facebook or Instagram?

Constantly posting where they are and sharing tons of photos. Enough is enough after awhile. It’s like bragging central let me show off what I am doing or where I am on vacation. Can’t people just go about their days and go to places and enjoy life without feeling the need to constantly post. That’s why I miss the days of photos being in photo albums and not shared online. I put photos into albums not on Facebook or Instagram. Feels so much better honestly.

Oh my god you hate us because you ain’t us did someone seriously just say that what are they like 12 or something.

Most of stoke that saying from google or something.

Be kind or hop off

Say what you want but you probably will be posting your next vacation or the award you won or that selfie

Favorite Answer

" Say what you want " nah nah nah nahh nahhh playground mentality

• Josh3 months agoReport

YOU HATE US CAUSE YOU AIN'T US :-)

you hate us because you ain’t us is a quote from the movie 'The interview', it's relevant and applicable, you're the one hitting block like a little kid who has just discovered the feature, whats with the anonymity too?

What is the point in blocking people, just because you don't like honest sincere answers they provide? You have issues. 'You hate us cause you aint us' lame troll, so many people with mental health issues on here lately ...

• MindSpam3 months agoReport

you hate us because you ain’t us  is a quote from the movie 'The interview', it's relevant and applicable, you're the one hitting block like a little kid who has just discovered the feature

Is there someone forcing you by gunpoint to go through their post? I hate the bygone days of photo albums, the daft expenses involved for labs to process film, waiting in queues, processing times, getting the photos back misdeveloped. Not only that but the actual process of taking photos was a pain too, monitoring light meters, exposure, flash, red eye reduction, film getting stuck in the camera, exposed, it was ridiculous! I scanned my entire physical baby albums and threw them away,  with only digital images backed up in clouds left. I won't need to grab them in event of a housefire and they fit on a pendrive. Thank you for the vote down, have a great evening.

• Original Poster of question is such a sad dick,  they really are, got to just laugh at people who think they are forced to look at something online