Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 3 months ago

Girlfriend is mad at me about her daughter?

I was over at my girlfriends place (we been together for a year) her daughter was acting up, and not listening. I told her she needs a spank, and she needs to be harder on her. She gets away with to much.

My girlfriend put her in time out, and once you calm down we will talk. Her daughter kept crying, and again she said you need to sit there for 7 mins. Being calm. Her daughter kept crying, and I said your being a cry baby! Her daughter got mad at me, and started to cry more, and I told her fake tears won't work, and did a fake cry and called her a cry baby. Her daughter yelled me and said stop being a bully. I told her she is a cry baby

My girlfriend said that is mean. I said it's though love, and she said stuff was said to me growing up that still gets to me. You can still teach them, and be hard on them when needed without being a jerk.

How about ignoring the crying, putting her to bed early. Simply telling her crying is not going to help her get her way. You don't need to call her a cry baby.

I said it makes them tough.. And now she is mad at me

5 days ago

Gov't is killing you with high frequency electricity.Theotokos Virgin Mary gave prayers to "Schema-nun Antonia" on how to save aborted babies from hell. If you pray these prayers diligently, aborted babies are released from hell. On each painted nail there are 40 demons. Smoking is censer to the devil.Using foul language calls upon Pagan deities (aka demons); Holy Spirit departs on 7 meters. People who use drugs see demons who cleverly disguise themselves as ghosts and aliens.America will be last country to switch to Euro (antichrist's world currency). Contraceptives = abortion;using contraceptives for 1 year = 5 aborted kids.Miscarriages happen because of high heels; cesarean because of tight pants (second generation cesarean will be infertile).Unbaptized aborted/miscarried/unborn babies burn in hell for until Final Judgement; if pregnant, keep the kid and deliver at home because kids are chipped using IVs and vaccines in hospitals. Dentists and doctors chip patients secretly. Ultrasound leads to mark of the beast; don't do ultrasound, please. Abortion leads to breast cancer; a demon is released from hell for each aborted kid. Dogs can become possessed; don't keep dogs inside your home [Pelageya of Ryazan]. Walmart has technology to administer mark of the beast to those who have cat bacteria in their stomachs; stay away from cats [Athanasius III of Constantinople]. Next false flag is the Statue of Liberty. Above earth there is ice (hemisphere); when rockets go up they bring ice down from upper sky to lower sky; ice stuck in lower sky will fall on us during Apocalypse. Earth is flat; earth stands on 3 pillars (the Most Holy Trinity); pillars stand on water at zero Kelvin; underneath this ice there is a bubble; and then the abyss. Zodiac is planetary prison of demons; don't believe in horoscopes or you'll exhibit the traits of the trapped demons. Most thoughts and dreams are from demons; demons never do good. Sleep fully clothed; pray the Jesus prayer. Pray to your guardian angel to have normal sleep. Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov was the last prophet before Apostle John (who wrote the Book of Revelation), Enoch, Elijah, resurrected Seraphim of Sarov, and resurrected Sergius of Radonezh will preach against the antichrist. Humans were created about 7530 years ago. Birds participate in time creation. It's a sin to kill birds. Dinosaurs live under our level; they will get out through sinkholes and lakes; to kill them, go for their nerves. Save the birds; but kill the dinosaurs. First dinosaur will come out of Volga River in Russia. Scientists don't see dinosaurs under our level because of radiation. Sinkholes happen because people dig for resources underground and because earth is heating up. Demons grow human skin (from a sample taken during abduction) and put it on so as to look like us. Demons will invite people to be healed inside their UFOs; those who go will be like zombies after. Gov't provides demons with diamonds and allows demons to abduct people. If you're being abducted, slowly pray the Jesus prayer. Don't panic. Demons use diamonds and souls to power their UFO craft. The bigger the diamond, the more it lasts. Demons have 4 UFO bases: 1)moon 2)inside fake mountain Kailash (Tibet) 3)in lake Baikal in Russia 4)in Atlantis which is underneath double ocean floor of Mariana Trench (Pacific Ocean). There are no aliens. Nobody lives on other planets. Airplanes that go down are hit by demons because they need the airspace to fight Jesus. Antichrist is pale with red eyes. He's possessed by Satan since he's 12 years old [Lavrentiy Chernigovskiy]. He flies super fast; deceived people will say: "Christ is here; Christ is there" when he's flying from one city to the next very fast. He wears gloves to hide long nails. He's surrounded by demons who appear as angels of light. Antichrist will trick people that he can do mountain moving and resurrection using holograms/hypnosis; fire from the sky is real because of pollution gases in the atmosphere. Antichrist will have food only for 6 months; then he will feed his 666ed people flour from mashed up turtles (Tavrion Batozskiy), but this won't be enough because 666ed people are 10 times as angry and 7 times as hungry as normal people even though 666ed people became shorter (3-4 feet tall = 80 - 120 cm) because nanochips do function of organs (organs diminish) [Nilus Myrrhgusher]. If you have a lot of nanochips in your forearm, then you will not be able to make proper Orthodox sign of the cross (last mercy for you will be to cut your forearm off). Nanochips are sprayed by the gov't using chemtrails; they're also in gov't food and medicine; so, eat food from your own garden. In case garden is destroyed by ice from the sky, have chickens for eggs and goats for milk (Paisios). Lipstick contains cells of aborted fetuses, dog fat, and placenta; human flesh is in McDonalds, Pepsi, toothpaste, antiaging, anticancer, vaccines, perfume, etc.; that's why you should not be using anything that modern society has to offer. You're better off hiding within a 10-12 people group in order to escape Apocalypse. During Apocalypse, Chrtistians will eat dirt from under pussywillowtree as it's filled with tears of Theotokos Virgin Mary; this water will flee if a 666ed person tries to get it. Barcode is Druid black magic curse; QRcode is Mayan curse; when food is scanned, it becomes dead because laser is a substance from demons. Don't go into a UFO to be healed by demons. Green 666 is given by isotope rays on wrist or forehead when people stretch hands to receive small plastic grey card with no name on it (World Passport). It doesn't just have to be during this procedure (could be anything you sign up for or anywhere where there is a secret scanner); biometrics (fingerprints, eyes scan) or getting picture for passport are very dangerous because they could mark you secretly. Gabriel Urgebadze said that they do it on index finger when they scan your finger. Basically, try to avoid new documents at all cost. Police will microchip and isotope ray people on highways. Chipped people will be influenced by computers to take grey plastic card; but when they do, green mark by isotope rays is given on forehead/wrist. Food stores will isotope ray people too. Antichrist will also release prisoners to mark people. Reject 666 at all cost because it leads to permanent hell. If you're about to be marked, pray the Jesus prayer. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents because they're from Satan. The Most Holy Trinity gives you a name during baptism; devil gives an antiname during antibaptism (ex. Social Security Number). People who die with these Satanic documents go to concentration camp in hell to await Final Judgement; once the BEAST Computer is burned down, souls will be released for Final Judgement. That's why you should give back documents of your deceased relatives back to the gov't so that the gov't cancels these digital antichristian names given during antibaptism by the beast system; or just burn these documents because gov't could get upset and could send demons to mark you because of this outright act of defiance. Prophecy from half a millennium ago describes Final Judgement like this: Jesus was very upset with people who had little boards (plastic cards) in their hands because they wanted discount from the antichrist. Give to charity in the name of Archangel Michael; he rescues people from temporary hell twice a year [at midnight September 18-19 and similarly on November 20-21; pray at these times on your knees remembering the deceased by names (adding "and relatives by flesh up to Adam") so that they are rescued if they're in hell] (or brings them up a level, that is, to a level with less punishment; eventually, people are freed). Feed the pigeons; when pigeons bow down, people are saved from temporary hell. It's a big sin to remember the dead with wreaths (because demons put these wreaths on their necks if they're in hell with their hands tied up behind their back while hanging by their hands), meat, alcohol, sweets, and worldly music. Demons print icons of saints in newspapers so that you throw these newspapers in the trash blaspheming these saints. Crosses on soles of shoes and back of pants are blasphemy. Demons make carpets with crosses and put them on sidewalks so that people walk on crosses. Playing cards mock how Jesus suffered on the cross: clubs (cross on which Jesus was crucified), diamonds (four nails Jesus was crucified with), hearts (sponge with vinegar that Jesus was given to drink),spades (spear with which Jesus was pierced).Cremation is devil worship; only blasphemers such as Lenin should be burned; if Lenin is buried, earth will be polluted, and China will attack Russia because of this.After China attacks Russia, Ruski Orthodox Tsar (shown by resurrected Seraphim of Sarov) will come to power in Russia;this Tsar will slay traitors inside church and gov't; as a result, Russia will be the only country not under the antichrist.Ecumenism = 263 heresies;each heresy leads to hell. In 2006 in Moscow (that's why Moscow will sink),representatives from most religions signed a document where it says that all religions worship the same Supreme Being [aka the devil]. Priests who participate in ecumenism will have Pagans walking on their heads in hell. Arkhimandrite Antonin Kapustin left a prophecy that Church of All Russian Saints in Gorny Monastery, Ein Karem, Israel will be blessed by forerunner of antichrist; Patriarch Kirill of Russia and Mark of Berlin blessed this church in 2007. When priests pray for current gov't (instead of praying for future Tsar),Jesus gets up from His throne and turns His back to them. Forgive me.

Source(s): Women wear headscarves tied at the front to prevent headaches from sky pushing down and to prevent throat cancer. Mega-tsunami for New York will be 400 meters; then engulfed-in-lava Los Angeles will be flooded too; also, asteroid destroys Gulf of Mexico; only Alaska, Eurasia, and Africa remain (obviously without coasts). 1st big earthquake in Russia; 2nd bigger one in China (will be split in half; radiation!); 3rd biggest will be in the USA (Greek Orthodox monk Elidiy from Africa); forgive me.

I mean that's how my father raised me. if it were not for him, I would've grown spoilt. and sure, a delicate approach is needed at times, and definitely show that you love the child. however, you do need to teach them that crying is okay, yet it will not solve their problems and that they need to try to solve their problems instead of crying them away. then again, as long as you are not abusing the child then it is your choice on how to parent your child.

Ok first of all I think yall are both bad at parenting. Yes the mom needs to learn how to do the timeouts properly but you shouldn't be calling her a cry baby either. Not only is this going to lower the girls self esteem but this is a very immature thing for an adult to do. Instead of acting like a child yourself, why not try going to family counseling to resolve the issue or why don't you and your girlfriend take parenting classes. I myself remember times where my stepmother and her son ( before she married my dad) used to make fun of me in the living room such as making fun of how I coped with anger and disappointment ( it would often be taking it out on my belongings or my own body). But the only reason that I did these things in the first place was because I was being bullied in school and was afraid that my stepmother would blame me if I told my dad about the bullying because of how weird I was. I'm not dwelling on the past or anything but I was using my experience as an example so unless you want your girlfriend's daughter to end up like that, I suggest that you start treating her with respect.

I'd like to know what makes you or any other person think that they have a right to comment on other people's parenting methods. You're telling your girlfriend she needs to spank her daughter, you're mocking the child, you're calling the child names right in front of her ---- what is your issue? Whether your girlfriend wants to be strict with her daughter or just let the child do whatever she wants is NOT your business. 

Be patient. When you raise a child you can either raise a slave who responds only to violence or a independent person who makes the choice to be good. 

• edward

You are not her parent. Mind your own business

You are being mean to her daughter 

Lol I think you could have disciplined her without acting like a child yourself, but yeah your gf seems to be pretty soft on her kid.

She's right to be mad at you. You were being a jerk. You can say "You can still teach them, and be hard on them when needed without being a jerk" but you were still a jerk.

When there's a kid crying, it's not the time to lecture your girlfriend on how to raise her child. It's not your job to step in and talk to the child either. 

Spanking only teaches a child that it's OK to hit someone smaller than you. It doesn't work. If it did, you'd only have to spank a child once. It also damages your relationship with a child permanently. I think your girlfriend was right to point out that you're damaged from the way you were raised.

Think about where this relationship is going. If you intend to marry your girlfriend, then you can have a say in how the child is raised AFTER you marry her. Otherwise, you're just the guy she's dating. And if you don't intend to marry her, why don't you break up so she can find someone who is willing to commit?

If you're planning to get married, take some parenting classes together so you can learn how to raise a child. You clearly don't know and you're a bully, and what's worse is that you think you're right.

Your girlfriend is raising her child right. I hope she doesn't marry you.

I'd be mad at you too. For one thing it isn't your daughter and for another what you did is not helpful and will not make anyone 'tough'. You were taunting her like a child would, not an adult. Learn some parenting skills or don't interfere.