Elise asked in PetsHorses · 2 months ago

How do centaurs wear trousers?

How do they even put them on? 

Do they need them? 

Do they even call them trousers, or do they have a different weird for them entirely?

Just something that's been confusing me after I asked a teacher and he stood there in silence for 10 minutes. Thanks everyone x

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I think they tend to like to go naked. But if they do wear trousers they only do so with suspenders as it's hard to keep their pants on as much as they run around.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

I don't know any centaurs who likes to wear trousers!

• 2 months ago

One leg at a time, just like everyone else.

• 2 months ago

They don't. They prefer to be natural unless they're female.

Female centaurs wear T-shirts without bras.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

None of the paintings, drawings etc have them dressed other than battle gear which consisted usually of bow and quiver of arrows, some have shields, helmets, shin guards for their front legs, haversack full of weapons but never ever trousers or any garment of the equine part of their bodies.  Same goes for the pan like creatures, they don’t wear clothing either, musical instruments and weapons of war, food but that’s it.

Not sure where you got the idea they wore trousers, unless in some cartoon or satire comics.

• Elise2 months agoReport

But what do they do when not at war, when they're chillaxing at home? They can't wear armour all the time, and the horse part of their body must get chilly in the winter.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Do you have a real question.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.