Seth asked in SportsRunning · 2 months ago

What do you like most about running?

Favorite Answer

Sometimes I like running when my legs just move by itself and the wind feels really nice. I don't like running usually. When I do run, I'd prefer to run alone.

The fitness involved, the Air, and the feeling that I am getting somewhere

I daydream (in and out) when I'm running I'm thinking about all the things that would make me get in better shape. Sometimes I think about life and where I'm going to end up. Etc 

The endorphins,,,,,,,,,,,

• Kenny

When you go and go without pain.

The scenic path you are taking.

• .

That just about anyone can do it, and it doesn't require a lot of equipment or a particular place to do it. As long as you have a decent pair of running shoes, you can run (if you are physically able), and it can take place nearly anywhere (indoors, outdoors, on a track, sidewalk, street, path, grass, etc). It calms and centers me and gives me the opportunity to focus inward and deal with any issues or concerns I have. It can be done alone, with a partner, or with a group. It's good for your overall fitness and health, and you can do it for a few mins or hours. It's flexible and something that's available to most people around the world. 

when it happens when you cant run, ive had hip implants and one day i was crossing a crosswalk and a car wouldnt stop for me and kept beeping, so i started to run a little, im not supposed to be able to run cause of the implants but i think someone upstairs gave me that ability cause of the situation i was in, now i wait for all cars to leave before i cross