bf doesn’t tell me anything ?

my bf told me that he was travelling to france and canada a few weeks ago. when the day came he just left without telling me first. i had no idea what time he even travelled, where he was going first or when he got there. he didn’t even bother contacting me when he got to his destination. i contacted him first asking how he’s doing and if he got there safely. he said he did. i than started complaining about how i’m his gf and i don’t even know where he’s at or when he even travelled. he just brushed it off and said he thought he told me blah blah blah. i feel like he’s hiding a lot from me and doesn’t tell me anything anymore. you think he lost interest? am i overreacting?

• Brian
    Favorite Answer

I get the impression part of the reason he's traveling is to take a break from everything at home... and unfortunately this includes you. I'm not saying he's looking to break up or anything like that he just wanted some "me" time. Yes he wasn't being respectful informing you when he left or that he arrived safely - this he should have done.

• Brian

Thanks for best/favorite answer. Good luck

All the red flags indicate you are naive. Boyfriends don't treat their partner like that. The guy has no respect, dump him. 

Well, yeah, I mean he did tell you he was going, I don't know how big a thing you have there, but I wouldn't want to ruin it just because of that. 

• Brian

So, your bf leaves the country, and doesn't tell you or call you.

Yeah, he's your bf alright.