Dan asked in TravelAsia PacificJapan · 2 months ago

Can I purchase a 1-day ticket to include entry into both Tokyo Disneyland and DisneySea?

We are on a 3-day whirlwind tour of Tokyo and want to include both parks in 1 day.  We know it will be tight but if we get there early enough we can line up in the early morning for each major attraction.

• Mrsjvb

No.  There is no park hopper equivalent

• Quinn

Not for both. And even if it there were, it would not be worth it because you spend most of your time in Disneyland waiting in line for the various rides. I suppose if you just go in and tour it without the rides you could do it and have time for DisneySea, but there is no day pass for both places.

From what the website says, no. The 1-day passport is for one park or the other. You can buy a 2-day passport that gives you admission to one park per day.

Trying to do both parks in a single day is almost impossible anyway.  I don't think you realize just how busy Tokyo Disneyland is on any given day. Both times I went during the week between holidays and it was still packed, and getting a FastPass for every ride on one day wasn't gonna happen.

• DEBS

Seems like something their website would give you the answer to pretty quickly.  If it's not on there, then the answer is no.