Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthHealth & Well-BeingInjuries · 2 months ago

If I hit my wrist against the wall long enough will my wrist fracture?

Did this as a teen, my wrist got really swollen but no where near fractured. It takes a lot more force than you'd think! I ain't gonna judge because I literally did the same thing, but I do hope you reconsider and idk, take up boxing or something to get your anger out lmao

• Steven

Yes, It can be. It just depend on how powerful you are internally. It can be wrist fracture or not.. 

I was walking and I fell in a hole and my ankle go out I got up and it hurt so bad my ankle is all swollen and bruised and i can't walk on it can someone please help 

• Kevin1 month agoReport

Seek medical attention 

• Edna

Probably not. It's going to take more force than you could get from hitting your wrist on a wall for a long time in order to fracture a bone. 

Why waste time ?  Use a hammer and do it right the first time.

Hitting the wall is hitting a flat surface. You need a corner. You should whack it on the side of a table.

It's easier done with a hammer.  One blow and it's over.  Except for the excruciating pain.  You beat your wrist against a wall and you leave too much evidence that you did it on purpose.  Of course, with the hammer, you have to set it up so it looks like it happened by accident, while you were working on some project.  Makes your excuses much more believable.  The pain, however, will be just as intense once the bone is broken, and you will need to practice your excuse because plenty of people will be asking you what happened.

• Burgoo

i certainly hope so

• Carson

An outside corner, with sufficient force, yes you can.

To actually do it will be much harder to do than whatever you are trying to get out of doing.

• kelvin

no no it will not