Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthHealth & Well-BeingInjuries · 2 months ago

If I hit my wrist against the wall long enough will my wrist fracture?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Did this as a teen, my wrist got really swollen but no where near fractured. It takes a lot more force than you'd think! I ain't gonna judge because I literally did the same thing, but I do hope you reconsider and idk, take up boxing or something to get your anger out lmao

• Login to reply the answers
  • Steven
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Yes, It can be. It just depend on how powerful you are internally. It can be wrist fracture or not.. 

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

I was walking and I fell in a hole and my ankle go out I got up and it hurt so bad my ankle is all swollen and bruised and i can't walk on it can someone please help 

• Kevin1 month agoReport

Seek medical attention 

• Edna
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Probably not. It's going to take more force than you could get from hitting your wrist on a wall for a long time in order to fracture a bone. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Why waste time ?  Use a hammer and do it right the first time.

• 2 months ago

Hitting the wall is hitting a flat surface. You need a corner. You should whack it on the side of a table.

• 2 months ago

It's easier done with a hammer.  One blow and it's over.  Except for the excruciating pain.  You beat your wrist against a wall and you leave too much evidence that you did it on purpose.  Of course, with the hammer, you have to set it up so it looks like it happened by accident, while you were working on some project.  Makes your excuses much more believable.  The pain, however, will be just as intense once the bone is broken, and you will need to practice your excuse because plenty of people will be asking you what happened.

• Burgoo
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

i certainly hope so

• Carson
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

An outside corner, with sufficient force, yes you can.

To actually do it will be much harder to do than whatever you are trying to get out of doing.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

no no it will not

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.