Nobel asked in Games & RecreationBoard Games · 3 months ago

Would I get disqualified from a tournament if they found out a ghost helped me?

If I win a big tournament in chess or ping pong, but a ghost helped me to win because it's the ghost of a champion.  But they find out it was a ghost all along who helped me to win?  Would they disqualify or kick me out of the record book?

• 2 days ago

You've been reading to much Hikaru no Go lol. I don't blame you.

• GB

Don't worry. If someone 'reports' you the judge will think they are crazy, because ghosts don't exist.

It depends.  If one of the judges was being assisted by the ghost of a dead judge then they would likely sense your ghost. Then you would be disqualified. So you wouldnt stand a ghost of a chance!  In addition, its possible that your opponent was being assisted by a ghost too. Makes you think just whats going on when watching a sports event on TV.   And I thought that most sports events had strict rules banning spirits. 

Well... if the ghost stays invisible then how tf would them suckers find out about it??? But if your ghost has spent all mana then you did an oopsie because your boutta get kicked out and the ghost will be banished into shadow realm.

Yes, using a ghost is the worst dirty method of cheating. How could you ever ask such a dumb question. If I here that you cheated by using a ghost, I will find you and delete your fortnite account.

i dont think so but theres no harm in asking

• There are NO such things as ghosts. This is a man-made concept. The truth is: once a person passes, their spirit is carried by an angel to God. There they will either be judged by their deeds or for their sins. Then they will either go to Paradise or Hades, respectively. When Jesus comes back for His children, Hades and its inhabitants will go into the Lake of Fire. This includes satan. Those who are in Paradise will be taken to Heaven.

Source(s): The Bible

Do you believe there's in ghost?

Besides the logical nightmare of proving that ghosts scientifically exists (this is the hardest thing the prove)...  You would likely be disqualified under anti-coaching rules (as you would be cheating via assistance) & any records achieved would be scrubbed from the books.

If you tell them that a ghost helped you, they will call the men in white coats and nets.